Hak Dicholin was upset over her boyfriend

Young model and actress miss Hak Dicholin attacked a woman, accusing her of having relationship with her boyfriend.
She expressed excitement because the woman was known and frequented, but came for her boyfriend and listened. Unlikely words to her. According to what HakDicholin posted on Facebook On December 26, 2018, "think of hungry women! Know and hear, and ever talked to each other, and ever seen face outside, you smile me with friendship Why come to take my girlfriend as you come down to my girlfriend to you! So that means that any man can go to you alone, but you take them to sleep at home, okay!
Their boyfriends still take this to their husbands better. I do not know much, I just want to tell you that you take him and take care of him I have no time to go Arguing with you. Because I do not want to have a problem and have a problem with boys, but I want you to know that I do not want you to behave like that. I'm afraid that in the future, the rest of the people will not touch people like me, but they'll be touching you  "

No comments:

Post a Comment

welcome i will reply you as soon as.